S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Monday to Friday (09:00am – 5:00pm) – Open to negotiation subject to business needs.
Business Development Executive Job Summary
S2S Group are currently recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our sales team, which is based in Manvers, Rotherham.
This is an exciting time of growth at S2S Group. Our Sales Team are responsible for generating and building new business of which the Business Development Executive will play in integral part.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, motivated and have good communication and relationship-building skills. We’re searching for someone reliable, driven with high attention to detail. Previous sales experience is essential; however, we are seeking someone with a passionate and enthusiastic personality.
Your main role is to work alongside our Business Development Manager whilst handling customers’ accounts, helping to improve processes and lead generation within the business while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions as well as providing excellent customer service.
In return we will provide the training and support required to build a successful career with a committed, friendly, growing company.
- Familiarise yourself with the services offered by S2S
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Encourage existing clients to consider additional services
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Analyse and expand business operations toward sustained growth
- Perform competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within the IT industry or relevant sector
- Proven experience in sales / business (desirable)
- Stable career history
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Full and clean driving license
- Competitive salary
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Company Pension
- Private medical scheme
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Free Parking
Location: S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Our mission is to protect our clients’ data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and successful pre-employment clearance, which will require successful security, financial and credit clearance.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.