S2S are looking for an experienced class 2 and general van driver, who will be responsible for deliveries and collections of IT assets and electronic equipment based at our busy warehouse environment in Manvers, Rotherham.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, hardworking and customer focused. Previous commercial driving experience is essential and experience within a recycling and asset management environment would be desirable.
You will receive full in-house training in the Company’s policies and procedures and in the use of our bespoke database and tracking software packages; therefore, you must possess a good understanding of general IT Applications as a minimum.
In addition, you will be required to carry out general warehousing duties.
Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.00pm)
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Driver Key Requirements:
- Full UK Driving licence
- Cat. C Licence
- Valid CPC and Digi Card
- More than 2 years’ experience driving class 2 vehicles and vans
- No more than 6 points on licence
- No IN10 or DR10 endorsement on licence
Driver Key Responsibilities:
- General waste collections using HGVs and small vans
- Secure collection and deliveries of IT assets using HGVs and small vans
- Daily vehicle and load checks
- Manual handling of heavy bins and IT assets
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Completing delivery and customer paperwork
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Managing personal daily production levels
- Drivers may be required to stay out overnight on occasion
- Compliance with all road safety legislation
- Compliance with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experience of a busy warehouse and environment
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Capability to complete tasks where manual labour is required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to manage large stock volumes
- General knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexibility to assist in all other areas of the processing facility as required
Location: S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Our mission is to protect our clients’ data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.