Forklift Truck Operative / Driver / Warehouse Operative Job Summary
S2S are looking for an experienced counterbalance forklift truck operative and general van driver, who will also be responsible for everyday warehouse duties within our expanding Recycling Team in our busy warehouse environment in Manvers, Rotherham.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, hardworking and customer-focused. Previous experience within a recycling and asset management environment would be desirable.
You will receive full in-house training in the use of our bespoke database and tracking software packages, therefore you must possess a good understanding of general IT Applications as a minimum.
In addition, you will be required to carry out general warehousing duties.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
- Managing incoming and outgoing stock levels
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Managing personal daily production levels
- General Forklift Truck duties
- General driving duties including the collection and delivery of stock
- Ensure that you comply with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies at all times
- Follow directions from the Warehouse Supervisor
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Certified training within the last 2 year in the operation of a Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Experience of a busy warehouse environment
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Capability to complete tasks where manual labour is required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to manage large stock volumes
- General knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexibility to assist in all other areas of the processing facility as required.
Monday to Friday (Shift between 06:00 – 19:00)
Location: S2S Group. Unit 3 Farfield Park, Manvers Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S63 5DB
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com