S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.00pm) Open to negotiation subject to business need
Junior Sales Executive Job Summary
S2S Group are currently recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Junior Sales Executive to join our sales team, which is based in Manvers, Rotherham.
This is an exciting time of growth at S2S Group. Our Sales Team are responsible for generating and building new business of which the Junior Sales Executive will take a lead role in supporting.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be flexible, motivated and have good communication and relationship-building skills. We’re searching for someone reliable and driven that would like to progress their sales career. Previous sales experience is desirable; however, we are seeking someone with a passionate and enthusiastic personality.
You will work alongside our Business Development Manager. The duties will include liaising with customers and dealing with general enquiries whilst handling customers’ accounts.
In return we will provide the training and support required to build a successful career with a committed, friendly, growing company
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
- Familiarise yourself with the services offered by S2S
- Answering incoming calls from customers and dealing with general enquiries.
- Provide a high-quality customer experience.
- Maintain customer accounts
- Contact existing customers to highlight additional services that are available
- Provide quotations and sending to the customer via email
- Liaise with customers, managers and other departments as required
- Engaging with a wide-range of customers to sell the company’s services
- Contact dormant and potential clients through inbound Marketing activities and campaigns
- Follow up with clients who had previously expressed interest but did not purchase
- Encourage existing clients to consider additional services
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Researching and identifying new clients
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within the IT industry or relevant sector (desirable)
- Previous experience in sales / business (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Full and clean driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Company Pension
- Private medical scheme
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Free Parking
Location: S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Our mission is to protect our clients’ data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.