Marketing Manager Job Summary
S2S Group currently have a fantastic opportunity for a proven marketing manager to join our fast-growing business in Manvers, Rotherham. This role will head up the online and offline marketing department and report directly into the company’s board of directors.
You will be tasked with strategically planning, creating, and delivering highly effective, engaging marketing campaigns to increase inbound leads, sales and general opportunities for our customers across both paid and organic channels.
Key to this role is the proven ability to build full 360 marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms – PPC, SEO, social, email, print to enhance our brand within both the online and offline space.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will also be responsible for developing the CRM strategy to encourage customer retention and loyalty, as well as ensure the database grows and can be segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
Your experience will likely involve delivering successful digital marketing across multiple social channels within an in-house role.
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Create effective digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and sales online and offline
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Play a hands-on role with PPC, SEO, social, content marketing, display, email and any other digital channels
- Develop an annual digital marketing plan in line with the Business Development strategy for both our customers and the business
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget, including control and reporting on all marketing related budget elements, internal and external costs
- Create a detailed content calendar: review, refresh and update in line with marketing plans
- Proactively manage and implement social media content calendars
- Write and optimise content for social networking accounts such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
- Analyse the performance of assigned campaigns, identifying new opportunities and facilitating change to hit KPIs
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Provide support to help run PPC campaigns efficiently
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the business is at the forefront of industry developments
- Closely monitor results of all campaigns you are responsible for, evaluating and reporting on promotions and campaigns in a timely manner
- Utilise web analytics to gain insight on overall website performance, maintain and provide analysis from marketing performance dashboard, align to marketing plans and report on overall goals and variances to plan
- Maintain brand impact and competitor insight via marketing performance dashboard
- Providing proactive recommendations for automated and event-triggered communications
- Identifying and proposing advertising or sponsorship opportunities to the board of directors
- Uphold relationships with media partners
Marketing Manager Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience in both a traditional and digital marketing related role
- Strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix – email, SEO, PPC, content and social
- Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Experience of creating successful offline marketing campaigns across all channels
- Confident in creating and deploying content via social media platforms e.g. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital and offline campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using content management systems
- Understanding of other related software such as Photoshop, WordPress and email marketing tools
- CIM qualification preferred