As an S2S Technician, you will work alongside a team of technicians and provide a service for the testing, erasure and repair of mobile devices and tablets for corporate clients. You will be required to process devices by completing internal testing procedures to ensure all handsets are tested to the highest standard and are cleansed of data.
You will receive full in-house training in the use of the companies Bespoke Software Package, which tracks all incoming and outgoing devices through the testing process.
Responsibilities will include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mobile devices and tablets whilst aiming for the highest functionality and re-use.
Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.00pm)
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician key responsibilities:
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each device is processed to an extremely high standard.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are being produced daily.
- Using approved erasure software to wipe all sensitive information.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and internal policies.
- Follow directions from head technician and management.
Mobile Phone & Tablet Technician Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally, 1+ years’ experience repairing smartphones and tablets
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do and friendly personality
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Location: S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Our mission is to protect our clients’ data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.