S2S are looking for an ambitious and experienced Operations Administrator to join their expanding Operations Team working within the Waste and Asset Management Industry. The ideal candidate will have an excellent attitude towards managing the daily administration operations of the Company and be dedicated to maintaining maximum efficiency and profitability of the Companies Operations.
All applicants must have previous experience in administrative duties. You must have a thorough knowledge of computer software, including all Microsoft Applications and be confident in dealing directly with clients in a professional manner. You will receive full in-house training in the use of the companies Bespoke Software Packages and all internal Policies and Procedures.
Monday to Friday (8.00am to 5.00pm)
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Operations Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining records on the Companies Bespoke Software Packages
- Inputting of data
- Liaising directly with clients to arrange collections and resolve issues
- KPI Reporting and proactive planning
- Planning transport routes and fleet maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies at all times
- Follow directions from the Operations Manager
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months proven experience within an Operations or Administration Team
- Excellent verbal and communication Skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Minimum of grade C GCSE in English and Mathematics
Location: S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Our mission is to protect our clients’ data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.