Technical Assistant Job Summary
As an S2S Technical Assistant you will work alongside a team of IT technicians in a busy warehouse environment in Manvers, Rotherham.
Your duties will include administrative duties, stock management including the picking, packing and dispatching of stock and accessories, use of a software diagnostics package for the testing of IT assets and general warehousing duties.
You will be required to process devices by completing internal testing procedures to ensure all assets are tested to the highest standard and are cleansed of data before being re-dispatched.
You will receive full in-house training in all company procedures and in the use of the companies bespoke Software Packages.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Technical Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are being productive daily
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments including managing Excel spreadsheets
- Stock control of IT assets and accessories
- Manifesting of electronic devices into a bespoke tracking system
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Using approved erasure software to wipe all sensitive information
- Follow directions from the head technician and management
- Ensure that you comply with all Health & Safety procedures and internal policies
Technical Assistant Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Energetic and proactive with a positive, can-do and friendly personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage large stock volumes to ensure all stock levels are 100% correct
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft applications including Excel and Access
Monday to Friday (8.00am-5.00pm)
Location: S2S Group, Unit 3 Farfield Park, Manvers Way, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S63 5DB
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com