Table of Contents
S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
Warehouse Operative Job Summary
S2S are looking for an experienced (temporary) Warehouse Operative to join their expanding Recycling Team in our busy warehouse environment in Manvers, Rotherham. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking and driven to meet daily targets. The primary function of the role is to manually disassemble IT and electronic equipment using a range of hand tools for material separation.
Although training will be given the ideal candidate will be proficient in using hand tools to disassemble products and separate them into commodity types. The role requires a high amount of manual handling, so the successful candidate must be physically fit and have good attention to detail. In addition, you will be required to carry out general warehousing duties.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Warehouse Operative Key Responsibilities:
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are being productive daily
- Managing personal daily production levels
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Ensure that you comply with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies at all times
- Follow directions from the Warehouse Supervisor
Warehouse Operative Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of a busy warehouse environment
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Capability to complete tasks where manual labour is required
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Ability to manage large stock volumes
- General knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexibility to assist in all other areas of the processing facility as required.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Private medical scheme
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Free Parking
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and successful pre-employment clearance, which will require successful security, financial, and credit clearance.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.
Location: S2S Group, Rotherham.
Our mission is to protect our client’s data and reputation at all costs by eliminating information security risks associated with data-bearing IT assets.
E-waste is becoming the world’s fastest-growing waste stream with 40 million tonnes ending up in landfill each year. We believe we can change that statistic. Our IT Asset Recovery and Disposal services help businesses to securely and safely dispose of end-of-life tech, encouraging the move towards a more sustainable future.
Join a team of friendly, dedicated professionals who work hard to meet and exceed client expectations.