Table of Contents
Earlier this year, the ADISA founder and CEO, Steve Mellings, received an invitation from S2S Group to provide his insights on the contemporary challenges in the realm of data security and the sector’s future outlook. For a decade, ADISA has been fervently championing optimal procedures in data sanitisation and data protection.
Presently, ADISA functions as a certification authority with a global footprint, extending impartial assessments of adherence to its internal standards. This pivotal certification instills a sense of assurance in organisations, enabling them to place trust in their suppliers and internal operational procedures.
In a video interview, Steve, in dialogue with Rachel Hall, S2S Group’s Director of Operations, delved into his top three recommendations for businesses embarking on data security and data erasure/destruction endeavors.
Steve’s data security top tips for business
Steve advises a company on three things they should do to get rid of waste and assets.
- First, change the perception of waste and see it as an opportunity for reselling, donation, or recycling.
- Second, use a certified company like S2S Group to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Third, ensure the sanitisation toolset used by the vendor is fit for purpose and can destroy devices effectively.
ADISA video interview highlights
- Change the perception of waste and view it as an opportunity for reselling, donation, or recycling.
- Use a certified company like S2S Group to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Ensure the sanitisation toolset used by the vendor is fit for purpose and can destroy devices effectively.
Speak to a certified company – S2S Group
Leveraging their knowledge, businesses can effectively assess their equipment for possible reuse, whether internally within their own organisation or by contributing to charitable initiatives focused on alleviating digital inequality. In this way, companies not only diminish their electronic waste impact but also demonstrate a dedication to ethical corporate responsibility, all while potentially reaping financial benefits.
Contact S2S Group for more information on its offering a streamlined journey toward a more environmentally conscious and sustainable approach to IT asset management.