Table of Contents
S2S Group Ltd – Rotherham
Monday to Friday (between 9.00am – 5.00pm)
Sales Administration Apprentice Job Summary
S2S Group is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator Apprentice to join its busy warehouse located in Manvers, Rotherham. You’ll be working alongside and under the guidance of our experienced Sales team who are responsible for managing existing accounts and generating new business.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be flexible, motivated and have good communication and relationship-building skills. We’re searching for someone reliable and driven that would like to progress their sales career.
All applicants must have knowledge of computer software, including all Microsoft Applications and be confident in dealing directly with clients in a professional manner. Full training will be provided, whilst working towards a level 3 in Business Administration.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Sales Administration Apprentice Key Responsibilities
- Familiarise yourself with the services offered by S2S Group
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from customers and dealing with general enquiries in an efficient manner
- Provide a high-quality customer experience
- Support in the maintenance of customer accounts
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- The ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Engaging with a wide-range of customers to sell the company’s services
- Contact dormant and potential clients through inbound Marketing activities and campaigns
- Follow up with clients who had previously expressed interest but did not purchase
- Encourage existing clients to consider additional services
- Researching and identifying new clients
- Ensuring that the policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of
Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
Applicants must have the following:
- A keen interest in the IT industry or relevant sector (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and communication Skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Positive, enthusiastic approach
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Confident telephone manner
As a business administration apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications as part of your apprenticeship:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if equivalents are not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills
- You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times
- Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions
- All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
To have achieved a level 3 in Business Administration qualification. Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Medicash health scheme
- 23 days annual please plus bank holidays
- Quarterly engagement activities
- Progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking.
- You will receive full in-house training in all company policies and procedures and in the use of the companies bespoke Software Packages.
- In addition, the apprentice will receive coaching, help, and support from our apprentice provider.