Contrary to popular belief, a factory reset of a mobile phone does not 100% eradicate data. Unlike the factory reset the S2S Group data erasure trade-in scheme has a 100% data erasure guarantee.
S2S Group recycling services not only recycle and refurbish mobile phones and smart devices in a secure way but in a more responsible and sustainable way also. Businesses in Doncaster are now able to choose refurbished existing handsets which can be re-deployed within a workforce. S2S Group can even offer a cash rebate on devices that are of value.
Benefits of choosing to recycle and refurbish your corporate mobile devices with S2S Group:
- Smartphones and devices redeployed to the workforce
- Certified guarantee that data on mobile devices is 100% eradicated
- Devices refurbished to the very highest of standards
- Competitive rates and rebates offered on certain smart devices
Businesses in the Doncaster area can benefit from:
Secured and tracked collections of mobile devices including smartphones. S2S Group Security personnel are pre-screen and tracked on collection. Via the S2S Group customer portal live audit reporting is available.
Industry-approved software and data eradication. We are able, to use industry-approved software to erase data prior to collections, further ensuring no data loss during transport.
5 simple steps to mobile device data security
- Collection – via secured transport
- Testing – Grading and testing of handsets and mobile devices
- Reporting – Testing and financial offers issued to you via our Customer Portal
- Data Erasure – Erasure of all sensitive data as Blancco software Gold Partners Payment – Payment to you along with data erasure reports
- Payment – Payment to you along with data erasure reports
Serving as a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new products, the S2S Group scheme allows businesses in Doncaster and South Yorkshire to have their mobile assets data erased, refurbished, sanitised, and returned to them.
S2S Group provides a service that reduces the need for sending usable devices to scrap. Reuse of these devices is popular and cost-effective, as well as sustainable.